Code of training: RES1
Duration: 80 hours
Minimum VI level of qualification according to NQF (graduated engineers at technical faculties with least 180 ECTS)
Age above 18 years
This training program represents
Module 1 Design and installation of solar-thermal systems in buildings
level 1 for building professionals, of the general training program for design and installation of systems for use of energy from RES.
The content of training will includes:
- introduction to solar energy & solar-thermal systems
- collector & system types
- solar-thermal design and use of software
- techno-economical analysis
- ISO standards of quality, techniques for measuring energy savings
- safety requirements at workplace.