The basic objectives and tasks of the Knowledge and Skills Management Centre are the following:
- connecting the professional education for elderly with the needs of the labor market,
- upgrading the professional qualifications of the beneficiaries by strengthening their employment and competitiveness prospects,
- using modern and innovative learning tools and knowledge and skills management tools,
- implementation of a multidisciplinary approach to the knowledge and skills management,
- recognizing the previous knowledge and skills for acquiring qualifications at a higher level,
- recognizing the skills of the beneficiaries by relating them to the National Qualification Framework and accepting them by the labour market,
- support of the demand for qualified workforce and increase of its market value.