The Knowledge and Skills Management Centre K&S Skopje started the implementation of the project
Mitigating climate change transition risks of the construction sector through building capacity in sustainable building materials
Project acronym: Building Matters
The project is in the Erasmus + 2022 program, with Agreement no. 2022-1-RO01-KA220-VET-000087398, and will be implemented during 24 months in the period 01.10.2022-30.09.2024.
Partners from 6 countries are involved in the project, namely:
- Federația Generală a Sindicatelor FAMILIA, România
- Pedmede Somateio, Greece
- Gospodarska Zbornica Slovenije, Slovenia
- Knowledge and skills management center K&S Skopje, Macedonia
- Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes, Germany
- Istituto per l’instruzione professionale dei lavoratori edili della provincia di Bologna, Italy
- Pedmede Eco, Greece
The main goal is to deal with the risks of climate change during the transition of the construction sector, by building capacities for the use of sustainable construction materials.
The Knowledge and Skills Management Centre K&S Skopje is the main partner, responsible for creating a training program as well as developing teaching materials for sustainable building materials, as well as enabling digital learning through an e-learning platform.