Code of training: RES3
Duration: 80 hours
Minimum VI level of qualification according to NQF (graduated engineers at technical faculties with least 180 ECTS)
Age above 18 years
This training program represents
Module 2 Design and installation of photovoltaic systems in buildings
level 1 for building professionals,
of the general training program for design and installation of systems for use of energy from RES.
The content of training will includes:
- photovoltaic basics
- PV modules, components, planning and sizing grid-connected photovoltaic systems
- system sizing, design and simulation software
- mounting systems and building integration
- installing, commissioning and operating of photovoltaic systems
- economics, procurement and legislation and environmental issues
- safety requirements at workplace.