Code of training: BIM1
Duration: 40 hours
General prerequisites are to:
- Be an engineer or student in faculty of engineering
- Be able to understand the main concept of the need of transfer to BIM
- Has the minimum concept about the engineering firm
Age above 18 years
The curriculum of the program focuses on the development of fundamental Building Information Modeling – BIM skills for architects and engineers and problem-solving strategies to reduce the gap between designed and actual energy performance of buidings.
The content of training will include:
- introduction to the theory of BIM (Technology and interoperability, the role of the stakeholders, information technology and system requirements, BIM Contracts)
- development of skills (Introduction to Modelling, surveying, project sample, construction management)
- energy performance (Theory of energy performance, solar systems, thermal bridges).